Friday, August 17, 2007

The Fruitful Life Story Continues...

I received an e-mail this morning. This is really the best way I know how to describe what’s happening here in Harrisburg. She said many things, but her e-mail ended with this:

I really could go on and on about what really happened this weekend, but all I can say is Thank you for being my parents and true people from God in our life because it’s not just about me.
Everyone that was there yesterday needed and we all received something and I really feel that was truly the beginning of something truly amazing… Ok I’m done now… I love you mom and dad….. Thank you God for the blessing that you have given us in this ministry for the hurting people in Harrisburg and I thank for the sacrificing by this couple and taking them out of their comfort zone and bringing them to Harrisburg to bless and to heal this area and Your people and to help to “let Your people go”. -B.L.