Thursday, April 15, 2010

We've Gone Global

What a pleasant surprise to learn that the website is being viewed from all over the world. It always gets a little discouraging when attendance drops, but the Lord kept nudging me to check the website analytics. So last night, I finally took a look and was absolutely astounded.

It seems the largest amount of hits and page views (outside of America) are coming from the Russian Federation. Now we have a little bit more solid proof that our ministry really is reaching an audience beyond the boundaries of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania and America itself.

I shared this with my family and everyone was just as surprised. It was also a real boost in our morale. So I posted the good news for the intercessors and the church family. I pray that this is a real encouraging bit of news for everyone.