Thursday, August 5, 2021

ANYWAY

Excerpt from Our Lyrical Life



Now I know the Lord will save

His anointed by His Grace

He will answer in the day

Of our trouble and our pain

Some will put their trust in man

And the strength of human hands

We will remember and call his name

We will always choose to praise Him



Anyway

I’m gonna lift the praise

Anyway

‘Cause I know you will answer

Every time I’ve been in this place

I lifted my voice and declared Your name

Anyway


Lord to You I lift my soul

You lead me and Your path You show

Let me never be ashamed

Since I’m trusting in Your name

The one who fears You teach Your Way

You pardon sin for Your Name’s sake

I seek the answer no other place

On You I will wait all the day

Anyway


Chris Green

Heart of the Nation Music, 1999